Friends of the Library
Since 1887, the Friends of the Cheshire Public Library have worked to meet the needs of the Library. The Friends provide programs, equipment & services that would not be available through the Library’s operational budget. Contact the Friends at 203-272-2245, X33035 or use the email form below.
Did You Know...
- The Friends organize and run an ongoing book sale in the lobby of the library.
- The Friends provide the bulk of the Library’s staff support funding.
- Library events are not funded by your tax dollars. They are funded 100% by the Friends of the Library.
Your Contribution Supports
- Events & Classes for Kids
- Events & Classes for Adults
- Summer Reading Programs
- Museum Passes
The Friends Also...
- Act as advocates for the Library locally and statewide
- Organize and run the annual Library book sale and other fundraisers
- Assist in staff development and enrichment by providing funds for workshops, meetings and conferences
Tom & Deb Morck
Recognition & Remembrance
Sally Cabrera & Deb Morck
Debbie Wylie, Patti Flynn-Harris, Suzanne Duffy
Directors at Large